Products purchased through the Site will be subject to the delivery and delivery conditions chosen by the User and available on the Site. The information of the place of delivery is the sole responsibility of the User. The terms chosen for the delivery and delivery, are counted from when the Bidding Company has validated the purchase order and the means of payment used, and will be considered working days for the fulfillment of said period. Orders will be shipped from OUTPOST WESTERN STORE within thirty (30) business days after the sale is complete. The User acknowledges and accepts that the location data provided for Outpost Western Store to deliver the products purchased through the Site are true and current. Therefore, the User voluntarily declares that, by providing such data, AUTHORIZES irrevocably the person who, at the time of delivery, is at the address provided by the user, receives the product. By virtue of the above, whoever is at the address indicated by the User and declares in good faith their willingness to receive the products, will act on behalf of the User and therefore Outpost Western Store or their contractors will be entitled to deliver the products. acquired through the Site. This authorization includes, but is not limited to, persons who continuously or temporarily occupy positions such as doormen of buildings and co-properties, domestic servants, janitors and, in general, any person who at the time of delivery claims to be authorized to receive the products. Therefore, Outpost Western Store shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the products once they have been duly delivered to the address provided by the User. Outpost Western Store will be exempt from liability as long as it can prove delivery of the products at the address provided by the User.
OUTPOST WESTERN STORE will communicate by mail to the Users the data so that the status of the shipment can be tracked by Internet. If the User or the person authorized to receive, will be absent when visiting to leave the order and no one receives it at the place of residence, a notice will be left stating the time of the visit, the product will be reinstated to OUTPOST WESTERN STORE, the User must contact our offices to coordinate a new delivery whose cost will be at the sole charge of the User.
Warning: Outpost Western Store can not guarantee the shipment to some regions of the country of products considered over-dimensioned or with excessive weight by the mail companies. When this happens, we reserve the right to revoke the orders that are in these conditions, in which case the order will be reversed and the value of the price will be refunded to the client in the shortest possible time.
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY, RETRACT RIGHT, CONDITIONS OF CLAIM FOR ERRORED PRODUCT AND REVERSION OF THE PAYMENT
Outpostboots.com, as well as those third parties who use the portal (outpostboots.com or outpostwesternstore.com) to market products, offer their customers the possibility to return the purchase during the first 5 business days after the delivery of the product.
Customer pays return shipping
If the product fully paid and is not shipped yet, return must be requested via Site's contact us page using Subject heading RMA request.
If the product is fully paid and is shipped and order is in time of validity, the procedure follows:
- Access the "Orders History" section of his or her account.
- Select the order from which he wants to return an item.
- Select the product(s) that s/he wishes to return by checking the box next to its name(s).
- Add an explanation, in order for the shop team to better understand why the customer wants to return this product.
- Once the form is complete, the customer clicks on "Make an RMA slip", and the request is sent to the store manager. The request appears as "Waiting for confirmation" in the customer's "Return Merchandise Authorization" page, accessible from the account page.
- Store manager can deny or accept return, in the case of accepting return store manager changes status of return to "Waiting for package". This will send an e-mail to the customer indicating that the product can be sent back, customer pays return shipping.
- Once store have received the package, the RMA's status will be changed to "Package received".
- Finally, once the whole process is over (the customer has been refunded or have issued a credit slip), store mangager changes the RMA's status to "Return completed".
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal the consumer must comply with general conditions. When a product has specific conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal, this will be specified in the characteristics of the product:
- The product must not have more than FIVE (5) days of receipt
- The product must not be damaged or damaged by actions corresponding to customers
- The product must be complete
- The product must be in original packaging
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR A RETURN
- The product must not be damaged or damaged by the corresponding actions of the customers.
- The product must have labels, sales invoice, accessories and packaging. originals (including manuals, usage guides, warranty certificates, etc.).
- The product should not show signs of wear, dirt or wear.
- The product must not have more than FIVE (5) business days of delivery.
- The product purchased must not be perishable, for personal or intimate use.
- If during the return process, the product object of retraction does not meet the requirements to be accepted by Outpost Western Store, the product will be returned to the address registered by the customer and no refund will be made.
CONDITIONS OF CLAIM FOR ERRORED PRODUCT
In the event that the customer receives a product with characteristics different from that described on the page at the time of purchase, the following procedure must be carried out in order to verify the validity of the claim.
The client must send the images of the wrong product to email@example.com indicating in the subject of the mail the reason for the claim, within the following 48 working hours of having received the product.
REVERSION OF PAYMENT
The client may request that the payment of a product purchased in the portal be re-entered directly with his banking entity (hereinafter the Return). Reversal of payment may be requested if: the customer was the object of fraud, the payment corresponds to an operation not requested by the customer, the product purchased was not received does not correspond to the requested, does not comply with the inherent characteristics or the product delivered is find faulty.
In the event that the client has requested a reversal of the payment and bad faith is determined by the latter, the transaction claimed will be definitively charged to the consumer and the Department of Commerce may impose penalties.
In the event that a product purchased through Outpost Western Store has problems of operation or damage after its reception, the client may contact Outpost Western Store who will provide the information of the vendor or supplier so that the latter provides adequate support for their request of guarantee. All requests for guarantees must meet the following conditions:
- The product warranty must be valid
- The product must have the invoice and guarantee documents. In case the product does not have a document that certifies a guarantee period, it must be less than 12 months of delivery.
- Product damage must be due to a manufacturing defect, technical failure or irregularity. No guarantee will apply if the product shows signs of misuse by the customer.
The supplier has the right to replace, repair or refund the product's money.
At the choice of the consumer, the Supplier will pick up the product where it was delivered or the latter may request the consumer to leave it at the point of attention provided for that purpose.
For this last case, the Supplier will bear all shipping costs. If transportation is required for the good, the costs must be borne by the Supplier.
The repaired product or the replacement product must be delivered to the consumer in the same place where the legal guarantee was requested, unless the consumer requests another site and the supplier accepts it. If transportation is required for the good, the costs must be borne by the supplier.
In the event that the property must be replaced by another equal or of the same characteristics, the supplier will proceed to its replacement within ten (10) business days following, after the reception of the product by the supplier.
The repair will be made within thirty (30) business days, counted from the day following the delivery of the goods to the supplier for repair.
In case you should make the money back, this will be done as follows:
From the day after the acceptance of the guarantee by the supplier and subsequent communication with Outpost Western Store and the customer, Outpost Western Store has up to 25 days to make the refund.
In the event that the good does not admit repair or the product's failure is repeated, the supplier will proceed to inform the consumer of its decision on how to make the guarantee effective, either with the return of the money or with the change of the good by an identical one or by one of the same characteristics.
Additionally, the conditions to accept a guarantee process depend on the category to which the product corresponds:
GUARANTEES WITHIN THE RETURN TIMES
DAMAGED PRODUCTS WHICH ARE WITHIN 5 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY, AND ARE THE SUBJECT OF RETURN, WILL BE RETURNED TO THE CUSTOMER WITH THE PROVIDER'S INFORMATION SO THAT THE PROVIDER MANAGES THE WARRANTY PROCESS.
Reversal to a credit card: Reimbursements made by this method may be partial or total, depending on the case. Outpost Western Store will make the reversion request in the payment platform so that it notifies the cardholder's bank about the reversal of the money. Upon confirmation of the request, the bank will have a maximum period of 30 working days for national cards and up to 120 business days for international cards for the application of the reversal.
The client must be subject to the terms of the duration of the application process stipulated by his bank.
In the event that the owner of the Outpost Western Store account has used a credit card from a different person, the only method of refund enabled will be a reversion to the card used.